UPDATED Cinematography T-Shirt Design. © S’alfrico™. All Rights Reserved. Original Post - http://salfrico.tumblr.com/post/27719874302/c-salfrico-2012
My Pencil for Paper, by Fifty-Three. Whats next?
salfrico asked: How do you draw such straight lines?
It might sound silly but here’s what I do…
I would place my stylus tip on one dot at a far end, but then focus on a second dot where the end should be. I would then glide the stylus over the second dot, it’s ok if you go beyond the second dot as long as the line goes over it. I don’t look at the stylus as I glide it,I just concentrate on the end dot. 85% it goes where I want it to go. Undo is for the other 15% :).
I’m sure there’s an easier way to do it, but I find it easier to draw quick multiple lines through this method. Hope this is helpful.
Definitely not silly! I will try that!
"Girl Problems" - Director’s floor plan. © S’alfrico™ 2013
Camera positions for the cafeteria and bedroom scenes in a 7-minute short film I directed for my Film Directing Workshop I at UNCSA
ludoman asked: challenger beautiful image ... :) ... I do not promise you but let's see if I can do something with it :)
I totally believe you can, your work is really very good. I want to learn to do “watercolor” like that, but I am not an illustrator